Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

My spectacular speech!


Kia Ora bloggers


For two days I have been working on my speech and today I have finished it. Today you will be reading about why we should stop pollution! If you could do a speech what would you want it to be about? I have chosen pollution today because I think it is a very important cause. I think I have done a pretty good job on this piece of writing I also have really enjoyed writing this speech it was so much fun. Let me know if you have enjoyed reading this. See you next time, bye šŸ˜ƒ

2 comments:

  1. hi emily great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Em, all the info you have in there is great. It would have been great to have the info on a slide or something? Just as it was quite long to scroll down the way it's showing here! :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post