Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Incredible kiwi innovators!



Kia Ora bloggers

For the past week or two me and my best friend Indie have been doing our kiwi innovators slide. For this blog you will see the slide show that my teacher has set for me and my class mates. This is our kiwi innovators task we have to pick one of these topics read about it understand it and then do the creating part.  for example me and Indie had to read about our topic then we had to answer the questions and then we create it. Have you ever been a kiwi innovator? I hope you enjoy reading this slide show I know I have!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily nice work on your kiwi inovators love it! I know you have done more than me

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post