Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Home learning terrific tasks!


Kia Ora bloggers 


In lock down I have been working on my home learning tasks. We have all sorts of tasks on it, it has reading, Maths, We have a daily timetable, Daily challenges, coding activities, 3d art, paper crafts and more... My favourite task is the daily challenge scavenger hunt because I love to find things and at the end we sometimes get a prize from our parents. Have you ever done a scavenger hunt? If you haven't done a scavenger hunt before you can look on the slide Show and Go to page 9. I love doing challenges and if you do just look on this slide show and it will come up with so many challenges or activities to do have fun doing some of these challenges, See you next time bye! 😀👍

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Emily, Harvey here my first works are WOW that is a lot of work and videos I don't know how you find that many videos!! that was nice way to put it together maybe try something different next time instead of just slides every-time. Other than that its good. Be safe out there.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post