Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Marvellous measurement scavenger hunt 😊


Ki Ora bloggers 


Today I am going to be talking to you about my  measurement scavenger hunt that my maths group did. We went round the classroom and looked for things that were on the slide and we had to find out how long they would be. Have you ever done a measurement scavenger hunt? I hope you enjoy this slide show and I hope that you have learnt something about it. But I will tell you what I have learnt is that a car can be measured in metres. If you didn't know that now you do! Also heads up, the words with the stars over them they mean that that one is the answer.  See you next time BYE!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Emily Harvey here from Toroa, I really liked how much effort you put in to your work I remember when I was in korimako. Next time mabye use canva next time it would look so much better From Harvey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post